Free UK delivery
Signed in as:
Free UK delivery
Signed in as:
The policy was last updated on 30th December 2020.
This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) is an EU wide regulation that seeks to protect and enhance the rights of Data Subjects; it is more extensive than The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR). These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
For the purpose of GDPR (and DPA and PERC) the Data Controller is Breakfast & CO London Ltd and Accolade Parfums is a subsidiary.
Accolade Parfums is pleased to provide the following GDPR information:
Accolade Parfums a subsidiary of Breakfast & CO London Ltd is distributor, agent and retailer of fine fragrance in the United Kingdom.
Some personal data may be collected about you from any online retail transaction you make, for the duration of that transaction, and will not be held thereafter - unless with your prior consent. This includes the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Accolade Parfums may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Accolade Parfums may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any data held for transactional and accounts purposes is done so by law, and only the minimum requisite to cover our obligations. This information is held on a single, separate database, accessible only by verified Accolade Parfums personnel.
Any personal information held with your prior consent is done so on a single separate database, accessible only by verified Accolade Parfums personnel; to send marketing information and promotional offers in line with your agreement. This information is never shared with a third party.
Any information Accolade Parfums holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtain about you from public sources and our own suppliers.
Accolade Parfums will only collect the information needed to fulfil its contractual obligations, and does not sell or broker your data.
Business contracts and internal employment information falls outside of GDPR; however this information is knowingly held with the companies or individuals knowledge, the data is secured on a single separate database, for internal use only.
There may be need in these circumstances for a data processor. In these instances, the third party has been confirmed as a GDPR compliant data controller.
To meet Accolade Parfums contractual obligations to customers and clients, to also respond to new business enquiries.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Accolade Parfums processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing the contact@accoladeparfums or by phoning or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Accolade Parfums do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the company (without your consent). However, Accolade Parfums may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. Accolade Parfums may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Accolade Parfums clients and/or the wider community.
Accolade Parfums will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for seven years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After seven years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
For administrative reasons Accolade Parfums data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the United Kingdom.
At any point whilst Accolade Parfums is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects, have the following rights:
· Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
· Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
· Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
· Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
· Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Accolade Parfums Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Accolade Parfums at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
· Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Accolade Parfums) has determined how and why to process your data.
· Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
· The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
· If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Accolade Parfums or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
· The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
· Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
· How long the data will be stored.
· Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
· Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
· How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
· Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
· The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
· Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what Personal data is held, identification will be required Accolade Parfums will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
A copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Accolade Parfums is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to contact@accoladeparfums or by writing to us at the address further below:
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Accolade Parfums or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Director of Breakfast & CO London Ltd. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Breakfast & CO London Ltd A subsidiary of Accolade Parfums
Unit A Golden Crescent Industrial Estate
Company registration number: 10717921
Telephone from within the UK and International: +44 07825 828888
Telephone 0303 123 1113 or Email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
Copyright © 2021 Accolade Parfums - All Rights Reserved
A subsidiary of Breakfast & Co London Ltd